Thursday 27 January 2011

Welcome to TSIOI - The Social Impact of IT.

Keeping in touch
People use ICT all over the world and they join social networks because they like to chat together. It puts people in touch with each other who would never have communicated before. It’s a good thing.

People can now use smart phones for social networking using applications like Facebook or Twitter. They can access the Internet wherever they are without carrying a big laptop around with them. This is great for people who like to be in touch with their friends at any time or any place.

3 comments:

  1. I am always in touch, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your blog and I really like to use smart phones with Internet because I would like to speak with my friends at any time and now thanks to you I have a better knowledge on the subject.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete